Blockchain is a system of recording information that have mechanism of protection data integrity which difficult to alter the recorded data.
The playlist of Blockchain series:
- Overall of content
- What is blockchain?
- Centralized System
- Decentralized System
- Distributed System
- Why Blockchain is difficult to be altered?
- Blockchain can be altered?
- Blockchain’s generation and First generation: Bitcoin and Digital Currencies
- Second generation: Smart Contracts
- Third generation: The Future
- Transaction, block and blockchain
- How to keep cryptocurrencies and Hot wallet
- Cold Storage
- Cryptography in blockchain and Asymmetric key cryptography
- Hash function
- Digital signature
- P2P Network
- Blockchain Type and Public blockchain
- Private blockchain
- Consortium blockchain
- Consensus mechanisms
- Proof-of-Work (POW)
- Proof-of-Stake (POS)
- Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPOS)
These videos for knowledge sharing purpose. It does not contain any specific advisory or analysis or assessment or solution in information technology fields (Include but not only for cybersecurity, computer networking, system development, data science, big data and blockchain). If you need any specific advisory or analysis or assessment or solution, please contact your service provider or consultant for your assets and environment.